Monday, October 14, 2013

LIVING WITHOUT THE FB DRAMA

Before G+ I lived on Facebook. I was surrounded by friends and family. Almost all of them posted about parties, planning parties, pictures of what they own, designer greeting cards . . . bad humor and the fear someone would ambush me with something totally not appropriate to be shared online with my extended family.

Then the extended cafeteria drama would go on behind the scenes. Nothing like that morning I woke up to my phone being blown up by a friend who was saying "did you check out Facebook . . . _______ posted pictures of you last night ________." What my friend thought was amusing to post (and it was), I did not think was appropriate Kodak moment.

Facebook is a great place to learn about being on a social network. It is a starter social network, like how Apple makes great starter smartphones and tablets. Apple and Facebook are both closed systems.

When you are interested in putting yourself out there, and sharing the REAL you, come to Google+.













No comments: